Riding tonight.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
As the title says, Im done with work for today, its nice and warm out so im off home (5 mins away) then going for a ride.

Planning to get back home around 10-30 pm, my question is, how many of you lot go riding in the dark?

Phil

go riding at night when I can, love a bit of motorway crusing late on still nice and warm and the road is lit up , seen me out till 1 -2 am sometimes.

go riding at night when I can, love a bit of motorway crusing late on still nice and warm and the road is lit up , seen me out till 1 -2 am sometimes.

Soliciting lol.

I was out for a run with some guys late yesterday and got back just before the darkness closed in not much after 8pm. I can ride in the dark, it's the twilight which is the bitch, eyes constantly adjusting to light and dark sections, with oncoming headlights, not much fun on the twisties last night.

Soliciting lol.

I was out for a run with some guys late yesterday and got back just before the darkness closed in not much after 8pm. I can ride in the dark, it's the twilight which is the bitch, eyes constantly adjusting to light and dark sections, with oncoming headlights, not much fun on the twisties last night.

Hahaha good one soof! didn't realise how that sounded lol wish a had the time....... :biggrin-new:

Not me... dusks my limit i use an arai dark visor.. i usually need to drop back and follow someones tail light... also known as the blind leading the blind

Stuart

Back