Ride 5000 miles

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS Anyone out yesterday ? I knocked in around 40.. very cold and very careful miles. They must have stuck my bike on the system my qs is nice and slick, it was getting not so prior to service (apologies for minor hijack FS).

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
PS Anyone out yesterday ? I knocked in around 40.. very cold and very careful miles. They must have stuck my bike on the system my qs is nice and slick, it was getting not so prior to service (apologies for minor hijack FS).

Sent from Galaxy S7
Hahaha out yesterday you must be nuts lad.... Not a frigging chance mine will see light for a while yet! lol

Last edited:
Bet others were too Skel. I aint hardcore Soof and Jimmy Mac go out in the pissing rain and theres a few on here ride A.Y.R.... no chance wi me that !

Sent from Galaxy S7

No chance Stuart. Haven't used the bike for at least 10 days lol.

It's been too cold this week to go outside, let alone on a bike ffs. Supposed to be warming up this coming week, Wednesday onwards is looking good for a mooch out on the bike if I can find the time. I only ride in crap weather when it's work stuff, never for fun, cos it ain't.

I thought you used the GS in all weathers Soof.

Im like you its horrible in the rain..memories of leaving Oban last year then it bucketed down up the lochside..remember !

Sent from Galaxy S7

Yes pal, I do remember the rain, Scotland never fails to oblige. Lol.

I use the GS in 'most' weather, anything 8c and above is fair game. Anything below that I'm not too keen. Below 5c no chance due to ice.

Latest posts

Back