Rearsets -

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMD80

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all. I’m looking at options for rearsets, ideally with adjustability to lower the foot pegs for when I go on weekends away and would like to have a little more leg room. I’ve never bought aftermarket rearsets and I wondered if anyone had any recommendations. Price isn’t too much of a concern if the extra money is warranted by build quality, availability of replacement parts, etc. I don’t like the BMW bright blue m sport rearsets (I have a black bike); I’ve seen Gilles, Diamond, Bonamici, but would like to hear from those that have had some ownership experience of any of these (or others).

Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend!

Cheers,
Ross

I have the Bonamici, very nice. Good vfm compared to Alpha and you can retain the side stand that some rearsets prevent.

Threadlock essential especially on the peg end caps.

I have the Bonamici, very nice. Good vfm compared to Alpha and you can retain the side stand that some rearsets prevent.

Threadlock essential especially on the peg end caps.
Thanks Alex. I do like the look of the Bonamici. Any suggestions on where to get them, I’ve seen different prices ranging from £550-£680 for what appears to be the same model.

I put lightech on my Gen 3, limited edition ones engraved with S1000RR, I thought they looked stunning. Don't know if they do them for a Gen 4

K46 2010-2018 and K67 2019+ are not interchangable.
I have some black PP Tuning rearsets available for the K46. Shop soiled (display) only, never used.

I think I got my K67 Bonamci from Reactive.

Latest posts

Back