Puig Screen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malky

Reaction score
Morning
hope to pick up my 2015 motorsport s thou by end of the month. I've been trawling t'internet for a puig screen for it but no luck. Does anyone know who supplies them or any other recommendations for another make of Double bubble screen.
Thanks

Don't know why the pics came out smaller? I prefer the BM screen but it comes at a price :hororr:

Thanks for the info. MRA is a wee bit cheaper than the Puig but I've one on my present bike and well impressed with it. Wont get the BMW one as wife is still not speaking after I went for HP rearsets and Aky exhaust!!!!

Hi Malky, Williams BMW in Manchester has lots of Puig stuff in there showroom, worth giving them a shout, I think they have a good relationship with Puig.
Where in the Fife region are you, I know a Malky from Newport??

Hi Malky, Williams BMW in Manchester has lots of Puig stuff in there showroom, worth giving them a shout, I think they have a good relationship with Puig.
Where in the Fife region are you, I know a Malky from Newport??

Aye that's me and you'll be wee jim the builder I bet?

Found them on e bay now, don't know why I couldn't before. time to consider the options, thanks for the help chaps.

To anyone who has the bmw high screen, does this scratch as easily as the stock screen, or is it a bit more resistant like the MRAs I've had? Cheers.

Latest posts

Back