Project Carbon Overload

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New ride and previous ride.

As much as I like carbon and I get ribbed a bit as all my bikes end up with I think carefully selected items.

But I think you my need to seek professional help with your addiction :eek: I believe you've overdone it.

It's your choice and if you like it then go for it chap

lllN30lll link=topic=1277.msg17002#msg17002 date=1355056011 said:
Sick of repeating myself now, IT'S GOING TO BE SPRAYED WITH THE HP4 PAINTJOB!!!!

Sorry |||N30||| My bad I had overlooked the post where you had said that about the paint work being done ::) should look nice once done.. but very expensive all that ilmberger carbon and the paint job you must have very deep pockets............

chorsley link=topic=1277.msg17015#msg17015 date=1355071393 said:
lllN30lll link=topic=1277.msg17002#msg17002 date=1355056011 said:
Sick of repeating myself now, IT'S GOING TO BE SPRAYED WITH THE HP4 PAINTJOB!!!!

Sorry |||N30||| My bad I had overlooked the post where you had said that about the paint work being done ::) should look nice once done.. but very expensive all that ilmberger carbon and the paint job you must have very deep pockets............

He does have a point to be fair , why not paint ABS plastic and sell your marvelous weave , seems crazy ;)

The paintjob will be revealing in a lot of parts showing the carbon underneath like I described a few posts up.

Will you be fitting a 2012 tail piece for the complete HP4 look ?

I don't think they do them in carbon so I went for the mono seat unit and undertray by ilmberger.

Ilmberger do the carbon seat in a 2012 version, unless I'm reading the posts wrong. Lol

I thought the subframes were the same?

Yeah, it will fit mate. Iv got a 2012 Alpha Racing seat on mine. All the mounting points are the same

You'll defo have to get the 2012 one to complete the HP4 look.. Or you could do your own little 2010 HP4 kinda thing

lllN30lll link=topic=1277.msg17072#msg17072 date=1355203883 said:
I get a discount with ilmberger direct, I'll put it in my list.

Alright for some! lol :D

Just emailed them about returning the 2010 and swapping for a 2012, I'll order the carbon nosecone at the same time.

fatbob link=topic=1277.msg17066#msg17066 date=1355175694 said:
You will need a 2012 seat
Think there might be one on eBay *cough*

I would of bought it if it was £100 cheaper on ebay ;)

Gonna paint it up and keep it now fella
The things a fair bit smaller than the 2010 version
Once the pcv is fitted there's room for your debit card that's it

Latest posts

Back