PRO Bolt Kits

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Physco

Reaction score
I know BMW Advise that you don't ride your bike in the Rain or whatever crap that causes the bolts to corrode,

has anyone used a pro bolt kit on there S1000 and would you recommend??

Yes matey I have the screen kit and general bolt kit. Also got some for the rear hugger and some Aly bolts to plug the holes left from removing rear foot rests. Black bolts, black bike, had to be done :)

Yeah there good. Make a big difference believe it or not.

I've used a lot of pro bolt kits on my other bmw bike and they are good. Haven't got round to doing any on the hp4 but when I do I will use pro bolt again. With engine bolts I'd check with bmw on replacing them with a different alloy because the oe engine bolts are specifically designed for single use and stretch. Things like brake caliper kits and and brake mounting kits from pro bolt are better than the oe IMO. I went titanium, which tbh is a bit overkill, but they won't corrode or snap (I hope!).

I've used a lot of pro bolt kits on my other bmw bike and they are good. Haven't got round to doing any on the hp4 but when I do I will use pro bolt again. With engine bolts I'd check with bmw on replacing them with a different alloy because the oe engine bolts are specifically designed for single use and stretch. Things like brake caliper kits and and brake mounting kits from pro bolt are better than the oe IMO. I went titanium, which tbh is a bit overkill, but they won't corrode or snap (I hope!).

yh i only asked as ive used probolts on all my bikes i just wondered if anyone had any experience with them on the S1000 as i know BMW are very specific on bolts used with the engine.....

Latest posts

Back