Premiums hike. No longer competitive

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyboy999

Reaction score
I've been with BeMoto since I got my Gen 3 in 2017. Each year, renewal premium virtually same as previous year so very happy. I've never had to make a claim. This year, renewal premium hiked up by whopping 68%. I telephoned but they said there was nothing they could do and only explanation was underwriter increases so, reluctantly, I went on comparison site and switched to another company paying slightly less than my last year with BeMoto.

Yes they are going through a tough time. Their underwriters are not supporting them very well. Nature of the beast for an agent like they are. Shame as every other part of their business is spot on.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Indeed. Whenever I had cause to call, I found them knowledgeable and helpful. However, with so many better quotes via comparison sites, it looks like they need to review their list of underwriters.

Same issue for me in June. Good business being done over by underwriters. I?m now with BikeSure this year but will look at bemoto again next year.

Latest posts

Back