Pillion peg question

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perbunan

Reaction score
My bike has a Leo Vince system on it complete with carbon hanger, I'm looking to get some pillion pegs so the wife can have the odd outing with me as she has always done. How can I get around this as the hanger is using the pillion pegs mount? Is it a case of sorry you ain't coming dear :tears_of_joy: or is there a way of mounting both together?

My bike has a Leo Vince system on it complete with carbon hanger, I'm looking to get some pillion pegs so the wife can have the odd outing with me as she has always done. How can I get around this as the hanger is using the pillion pegs mount? Is it a case of sorry you ain't coming dear :tears_of_joy: or is there a way of mounting both together?
Read thru that post mate...pretty much everyone with pillion pegs had same problem.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cheers for that mate, didn't know there was a hole behind the peg as I haven't got them yet!
I can make a bkt at work on the laser once I've got pegs and made a template, if anybody else needs one I could churn out a few extras.

Yup. Buy a good quality 10 mil cutting tap. It fits in the recess perfectly. Just make sure its square, couple of drops of 3 in 1 it will cut a breeze..Ill send you my tap down. Itll save you a tenner..PM me your address

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quick update, my pegs arrived so I got em mounted up to make a template for said bkt, only mine is nothing like the bkt posted above.
Made my template and its 100mm long with hole centres at 85mm but the exhaust strap is about 40mm further forwards, so I've had to make the bkt 130mm long to allow it to be bent into a kind of "z" shape but still keep 85mm hole centres.
Will post a pic when I've finished if it will help anybody in the future.

Latest posts

Back