PCV value?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDPDesign

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

A while back I picked up a PCV and autotune for my 2015 Gen 3. I've never got round to using it and am thinking of parting with it. All in fully working order & as new. Considering the remap route instead now Ive decatted my stock headers. (they sound good!)

Anyone an idea what this would be worth? All is present apart from the weld in boss for the autotune...

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Guys,

A while back I picked up a PCV and autotune for my 2015 Gen 3. I've never got round to using it and am thinking of parting with it. All in fully working order & as new. Considering the remap route instead now Ive decatted my stock headers. (they sound good!)

Anyone an idea what this would be worth? All is present apart from the weld in boss for the autotune...

Thanks in advance :)

hi im interesting how You "decatted Your stock headers "? Just cut and weld or bought something from ebay ?
Many thanks for answer;)

Yep just cut and weld. The cat material is a pig to get out though it's bonded in. It had to be pressed out. Be careful not to shorten the headers by blade width at either end when cutting and only cut one side at a time. I have photos of them done if you want to see...

Yep just cut and weld. The cat material is a pig to get out though it's bonded in. It had to be pressed out. Be careful not to shorten the headers by blade width at either end when cutting and only cut one side at a time. I have photos of them done if you want to see...

Sound good ;) well if it is not a problem yes please I would like to see the photos ;)

Latest posts

Back