oulton 16+17th NL

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooby

Reaction score
i'm there both days if anyone else is booked on it,1st time there for me this yr which is weird as i'd have been there 4 or 5 times already most yrs!!

Yeah we're at the double header in Aug. Never been myself.

- Alex

hard to get right at first as theres a lot of blind crests,undulations etc,but once you get your head around it is (imo)one of best circuits out there.

i'd reccomend downloading Mike Edwards track guide,well worth the money,and you wont be turning up totally unaware of the circuit layout/lines etc.

hard to get right at first as theres a lot of blind crests,undulations etc,but once you get your head around it is (imo)one of best circuits out there.

i'd reccomend downloading Mike Edwards track guide,well worth the money,and you wont be turning up totally unaware of the circuit layout/lines etc.
Good shout, I have a few of his other ones.
Will look into it. Happy if I just know the lines so I am not a hazard!

- Alex

NL offers free instructors, just take one on first session, especially if Dean is there.

NL offers free instructors, just take one on first session, especially if Dean is there.

Dean rarely does NL instruction days (as in for free like the others),might help out with sighting laps at start but thats about it,his time is usually taken with 1-2-1 stuff.but deffo grab one early on just to get an idea on lines

Dean rarely does NL instruction days (as in for free like the others),might help out with sighting laps at start but thats about it,his time is usually taken with 1-2-1 stuff.but deffo grab one early on just to get an idea on lines

Is Dean the one that does suspension as well?

Is Dean the one that does suspension as well?

no Dean just does track training,if you go,and Matt taylor is there (usually running the day,but also instructs) he's fairly handy with suspension set up.

Back