New Sales

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ste M

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
My bike is coming up to 4 years old in March, in the last month alone Ive had two calls from motorrad saying they have loads of new bikes and new deals, both times theyve sent me videos. Noticed the prices have shot up a fair bit on the newer models. Anyone else getting the same calls?

I'm sure that's just down to the enthusiasm of one salesperson or dealership. I contacted my dealer recently cos my R was coming to the end of its PCP deal. I tried the new model. Its really nice but decided to keep the old one and paid off the finance. No one has followed up with me, so they must be meeting their targets.

Next target date would be the end of the year, I'd have thought. A year ago the dealer was pretty keen to sign me up before the end of September, to hit their sales target.

I priced a new S1000 M package at the start of the year (2024). I live in south west Ireland. I asked them to spec the new bike with everything my 2021 model has (carbon wheels etc) and they were asking for €28,000. These days things like carbon wheels are options on the m package and even the heated grips are options too I think. Even a red sport RR with all the same options was almost the same price as the m package. I did not go for it in the end as I am not happy with the look of the new M package - graphics too bland and watery. My 2021 bike was an incredible bargain at the time but obviously the bean counters at BMW copped on that they were selling the bike too cheaply so now the M package is far less value for money than the old model was back in 2021 - well the deal for that bike was done in August 2020.

Latest posts

Back