Oban yesterday today Campbeltown

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did that run yesterday after reading your review Stuart , I've never been to Campbeltown in my life. I was 325 miles all in , left at 8 and home for 5. I forgot how good the road is from Inveraray to Lochgilphead and the 50 miles from there to Campbeltown is absolutely brilliant and no Police! It's the first and certainly won't be the last.

Did that run yesterday after reading your review Stuart , I've never been to Campbeltown in my life. I was 325 miles all in , left at 8 and home for 5. I forgot how good the road is from Inveraray to Lochgilphead and the 50 miles from there to Campbeltown is absolutely brilliant and no Police! It's the first and certainly won't be the last.
Good mate...it's a great blast. I couldn't agree more about Inverary to Lochgilphead..it's a super quick stretch. I rode it yesterday with my mate Tam... my preference is doing it reverse..

Campbeltown is a quality blast too....little traffic and no cops = well no explanation needed really....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back