No Power in Garage - Recommend a BRIGHT LIGHT??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love the Mountain on a dry sunny day and youve gotta hand it to Josh Brookes for balls out style!!

brookes.jpg

Are you at Caddy? It's fookin freezing mate. I have been given a F800 but its snowing so sorry mate I am staying in today!

Have written a separate post about the day in the Track Day section - but yes it was bloody FREEZINGGGGGGG!!!! Got through it though, ended up having a really great day and passed the ACU test - so all good!!

1.jpg

Might want to sort an exhaust line out for the fumes. I had the same problem (no power in garage) got some armoured cable and hired a jack hammer, buried the cable I did all the wiring (except to the RCD unit) and got it checked and tested.

Now got 240V @ 40A - spread over the garage in multiple sockets. I was a days effort but still cheaper than a generator assuming that you do allot of the work yourself. (and cleaner).

Just need a little sofa and wide screen and I am set.

Sounds wicked but not a job for me fella - will stick to either LED lanterns or the genny!!

Come on fella only got electrocuted twice - it'll put hairs on yer chest :)

LOL!!! You nutter!!! And i prefer the hairless look!!!

Last edited:
Back