No more Eurosport on Sky?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baz

Reaction score
Just read that Discovery,owners of Eurosport,have an issue with Sky(over monies) which needs to be resolved by tomorrow.

What other options are there to watch Eurosport(apart from Virgin/Cable)?.

Eurosport

The issue is now resolved and Eurosport will continue to be broadcast on Sky.

The other options are BT Sport and directly on the web you can buy Eurosport access.

But as said happily the issue is resolved. Both companies looked childish.

Last edited:
Yes,it would be nice to ditch Sky-I only watch it for BT Sport(Moto GP),Eurosport for SuperBikes and occasionally,till I get bored,F1.

Ive been a Sky subsciber since 1991.. Murdochs revolutionised our TV choices but he"s a tight arse. According to whatever source you read this is not new, if he knew this was going to fall on its arse where is the compromise..reduced fee...alternative progs etc, I havent seen any of this yet, just the headline strap " from 1st of Feb bla bla "...

Sent from Galaxy S7

Although I'm well chuffed that Discovery and EuroSport are staying and I don't have to faff around looking for an alternative, Sky will be hiking their prices up again soon.

Time for a haggle me thinks

So im thinking upgrading to SKY Q.. looked on the website.. 199 plus fitting or whatever rite next to the FREE 32" tv and half price for a year deal for non SKY subscribers .. he can **** rite off.. these cunts are getting a call from me tomorrow... i want it but not at that price

Sent from Galaxy S7

So im thinking upgrading to SKY Q.. looked on the website.. 199 plus fitting or whatever rite next to the FREE 32" tv and half price for a year deal for non SKY subscribers .. he can **** rite off.. these cunts are getting a call from me tomorrow... i want it but not at that price

Sent from Galaxy S7

Let us know what kind of deal they give you. I need to renew mine soon

Back