No contest

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Ive just washed ma mates gixxer thou..laid up in my garage for winter...and mine... nae contest !

ForumRunner_20160306_184225.jpg

stu's phone

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20160306_184241.jpg
    ForumRunner_20160306_184241.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 47
nope, but the gixxer millionth edition is the best looking one they did! thats what i was eying up before blowing an extra 2.5k to get the BM

nope, but the gixxer millionth edition is the best looking one they did! thats what i was eying up before blowing an extra 2.5k to get the BM

The very one Ant... almost looks comical next to mine... i was a suzy man almost all my days TS50 thru 3 gixxer 11s then a thou.. BM wins

stu's phone

No disrespect to gixxer owners btw... its a great performer tho...the styling is garish.. the white wheels are shit...white..look crap

stu's phone

Last edited:
I was seriously considering white wheels on my STHOU but then i remembered i had an old R6 with white wheels and they were a NIGHTMARE!!!

No disrespect to gixxer owners btw... its a great performer tho...the styling is garish.. the white wheels are shit...white..look crap

stu's phone

I couldn't agree more

I was seriously considering white wheels on my STHOU but then i remembered i had an old R6 with white wheels and they were a NIGHTMARE!!!

A customer of ours just had his wheels on his tiger sport coated pearlescent white, beautiful for about the first hour then forever filthy!!

I couldn't agree more

A customer of ours just had his wheels on his tiger sport coated pearlescent white, beautiful for about the first hour then forever filthy!!

Lol Rabs are filthy i washed it for him when i was rinsing mine down and looked at the wheels and thought feck that...just shoved it back on the garage...poor Rab. !

stu's phone

Last edited:
Looks like the bots have finally caught up with the profanities on here... its aw that hingin about wi Jimmy Mac... bad influence on me that man ! Lol

stu's phone

Latest posts

Back