Newby sayin hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubbs68

Reaction score
Hi all I'm Stu,

I've just got my first BMW 2010 s1000rr and looking to turn into a track bike so any help would be grateful, I also have a 08 R1 that is on route to Almeria Spain for a track day on the 6/10 with FE.

Hi welcome to the forum. Are you just doing fairings and maybe rearsets or going for a bigger transformation?

Hi all I'm Stu,

I've just got my first BMW 2010 s1000rr and looking to turn into a track bike so any help would be grateful, I also have a 08 R1 that is on route to Almeria Spain for a track day on the 6/10 with FE.
Hi Stu. I've just returned from Almeria with FE 2 weeks ago. Go steady out there bud it is so bloody hot and it ain't rained out there for 6 months. Mojacar is fantastic as alway's.

Hi Alex

Yeah fairings remove abs just picked up a Austin Racing full system so will need to sort the fueling out not sure weather to do the PCV route but got an option on a HP ECU but its not to my vin at the mo hoping to find some one to crack it maybe so a few idea's .

Haha yep it is Stu, about 8 years now a mate got me into racing supermoto and I've just continued from that to trackdays been doing a lot of the Michelin track days and did Cartegena last year and loved it.

Hello mate a few friends go every year but I can never sort it out and they love it ( Mojacar as well ) and yes been watching the temps its looking around 25c now so will probly do the most in the morning and shade it out in the afternoon.

Back