Newbie!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I bought a 2015 Gen 3 Sport with all the toys last year, but have only just got round to joining this forum. Slack I know! Traded up from a 2006 Blade which I had from new, and the BM is in a different league. Just waiting for some nice weather up in Aberdeen so I can get out and stick some more miles on it! Also I'll be seeking some advice of course. Fitted a nice Yoshi R55 end can, and some R&G bits already, but I really think the dull grey plastic needs replacing with carbon as and when the funds allow! I'll post a pic when I get chance.

Welcome Chris, there are a few members joining from up your way. Glad you like your bike, the mods available are endless, but expensive.

Enjoy the forum.

JimmyMac

Welcome., chuck the pics up when you can, all good

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Welcome along, hope you find the place of use.
FWIW, Premier Members get access to exclusive deals so you may want to check that out :)

Hi there,hopefully not long before temperatures rise up here. Nice choice of exhaust,I'm tempted between that and the arrow works when funds allow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back