S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASR54

Reaction score
Hi im new to the BMW empire, im running a 2015 S1000RR in this years Superstock 1000's, trying to gather as much info on the bike as i can. Most of you guys know them inside out so no doubt ill have a few questions for you sooner or later

Hi ASR, there are a few guys on here will be able to help you get the best from your new bike. Good luck for 2016.

JimmyMac

Hi mate....great info and ideas on here...premier membership gets u kudos and discounts n all. Welcome

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Forum Runner

Hi im new to the BMW empire, im running a 2015 S1000RR in this years Superstock 1000's, trying to gather as much info on the bike as i can. Most of you guys know them inside out so no doubt ill have a few questions for you sooner or later

Welcome, pics of your track bike are always welcome :).

Thanks for the welcome guys, ill post a pic of the bike as soon as i figure out how!

Done it!! Here it is, its the Tyco Stocker from last year, just with Dunlop's TT fairing on at the moment. Hell of a bike and i cant wait till Round 1
2016_zpscx6gakwh.jpg
[/URL]

BSB Superstock 1000's. Gotta give it a go, still got a long way to go before im up to pace but making big steps already

Cracking bike, I'm sure you'll do her justice. Wee question for you: Is it Jimmy? and do you know a Gerry Lumb from Hull way?

JimmyMac

You'll be inviting us all to hospitality at the BSB rounds then?! Best of luck this season

Back