S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian f

Reaction score
Just thought I would say hi. Banana man put me on to this site at brands the other week. I am in the process if fitting a akrapovic can to my austin full system. As it failed noise the test at brands a couple of weeks ago. Once I have finished that I am going to fit the 2012 seat unit if any one on here has a mint one for sale. Cheers Brian

Hi Brian, you made it then lol. Good info on here and lots of help. Don't forget you also need the seat as well 'coz its a different shape.

Hi, I have the GP2 full system. But I have a spare carbon GP 2can as well.
So you have a v2 or v3 can there at the moment? And even with baffle in that failed the noise test? If that is right I would say there is something wrong with the system or installation unless they have an extremely strict noise limit, which I didn't think they did

So you have a v2 or v3 can there at the moment? And even with baffle in that failed the noise test? If that is right I would say there is something wrong with the system or installation unless they have an extremely strict noise limit, which I didn't think they did
The best reading he got was 105.8 he said no way can I go out with it . The system is fitted perfect .

I Had arcs with gp ultimate side exit, beautiful sound but a no-no on track days. Tried baffling it down (2 baffles) but was too restrictive. Changed it for a v3 up the side which at brands varies for some reason, 101-104 and 95-98 with baffle. Having said that was pulled last time out on fly by, think it was on shift assist bark down straight.

Latest posts

Back