Newbie saying hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kenny, welcome to the site pal, where you from bud? A wee bit info would be great and a photo of your sister for Stuart would be peachy. Lol
You have made a great choice with the Beemer, become a premium member on here and you'll get discounts with some good dealers on your mods!

JimmyMac

Welcome Kenny, +1 on the premium member section its well worth the small yearly fee. Lol Jimmy, the pic you requested wasnt for Stu's sake and we qall know it ;)

Hi kenny, welcome to the forum. The anticipation is half the fun, it'll be worth it. ;)

Hi everyone.
I'm new to the forum and BMW. Just put a deposit on a new s1000rr, but won't be getting it until the middle of next month.

So leaves me plenty of time to get some extras ordered ready for its delivery.

Hi mate and welcome. Which one did you go for?

Not sure I had introduced myself. Anyway Names Gary ( Gadget to me mates) other derogatory names by most others. Currant bikes HP4 and gixer 1000k5. But I ride both like a girl. Thanks for having me.

Thanks for all the welcomes. Forum looks good, lots of good info on it.

Ordered a new one, motorsport colours with performance pack. I live in Stornoway, Isle of lewis, (cue all the didn't know you had roads up there). Think there is only 1 other s thou on the rock.

My other bikes are an sp1 and a guzzi t3, along with a couple of trials bikes.

Sounds like the premier membership will be worth getting soon.

Welcome to the forum Kenny.
Great roads for you up there, and you take the title of most northerly member from me.:applouse:

You will love it.
Will you be putting 500 miles on the bike in a few days over in the mainland then getting the limited off before going home?

Yep that sounds about right weather wise!
Fingers crossed for a decent spell. If you're going to run it in around Inverness and I'm not working I can join you for a blast.

Hi mate welcome..were not getting great weather right now but that will change for sure... loupes probably closest to you... maybe we should all hook up one day.. I dont mind heading up from Dumbarton for a play day

Latest posts

Back