Newbie from Cheshire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maz

Reaction score
Hi all
Not got my bike yet but on order collecting it hopefully next weekend. Red, white and black rr sport. After years of riding fireblade I thought I would have a change. Hubby had one couple years ago so decided I would give it a try. Will post pics when I pick it up but I'm sure you all know what it lol ok s like !!

Welcome to the forum Maz and congratulations on your new RR!

There are many on here who have come from Fireblades and all are suitably impressed ...
I hope you are wholly satisfied with your SThou, just got to get the first 600 mile service out of the way so you can really open it up!

Look forward to seeing the photos in due course, and your experience after that first service ;)

Enjoy the forum, and may you have many happy miles ahead of you :)

Oli

Hi Maz, welcome to the site. Great to have new members on here, get your Hubby to sign up too.

Enjoy your new bike.

JimmyMac

Thanks for welcomes. Fingers crossed its still Saturday when she arrives.

Got myself 500 miles on her and still going strong. Booked in for first service on Friday then she can stretch her legs !! Just as well cos going Italy MotoGP on her in September

Latest posts

Back