Newbie awaiting new S1KRR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1600

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just put a deposit down on a new S1K RR Sport and am awaiting my delivery/collection date. Can't wait for my new toy to arrive.

I used to ride an R9T, so am apprehensive of the different riding/seating position, my other (track) ride is a 2008 Suzuki GSXR-750 K7, so the riding position is not totally alien to me!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and using the expertise in the forum for S1k RR tips/tricks.

:smile-new:

Welcome to the forum, congrats on the purchase, I'm sure you'll soon be at home as you've got a track bike. There are many options for extra comfort, from seats to rearsets to bars etc.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

As Alex says, I?m sure you will be totally comfortable with your RR very quickly indeed, especially as you have a sports bike already.

What colour is your RR and where are you based?

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Thanks four the welcome alex and oli.

Motorsport colour (which BMW motorrad charge an eye watering ?450 bucks extra for), and I?m based on north Hampshire/Berkshire border.

Welcome! I'm sure I'll see you on the roads near me. I live just outside Fleet - if you're ever at Loomies look out for me :)

Back