new to s1000rr world

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamess1000rr

Reaction score
hi names james ride a bmw s1000rr motorrad colours 2011 4,000 miles on clock. only just turned 25 years old had 2 yamaha r6 bikes before the bmw.
any body else live in the leeds erea of Yorkshire and go on ride outs.
thanks for any responses in advance.

hi names james ride a bmw s1000rr motorrad colours 2011 4,000 miles on clock. only just turned 25 years old had 2 yamaha r6 bikes before the bmw.
any body else live in the leeds erea of Yorkshire and go on ride outs.
thanks for any responses in advance.

Im ur man! Live near Wetherby. PM me if you want to ride out sometime. There are a few others on here who are Yorkshire based too.

hi thanks for warm welcomes peeps. and soofsayer i will be at the local bike cafe tomorrow squires then maybe to Scarborough or brid if weather is as good as it says it will be. i have just done the following mods for now....

carbon tank infills
carbon upper infills
carbon rear hugger
akrapovic short style end can
r&g tail tidy
genuine solo seat cover with genuine lock so dont need to swop over to normal passenger seat every time.
headlight covers matching sides so looks same.
and de cabled the exhaust valve for a tiny bit of rubble but wanting a decat pipe a.s.a.p

its also got the sports package i.e q.s dtc and abs its a nipping little machine i love it.

Not out tomorrow, family day. Should be a good day for the bike, enjoy :).

Latest posts

Back