New S1000RR owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan c

Reaction score
Hi I'm Jordan I live in Dundee Scotland and had a 08 zx10r... Until second gear stuffed up. I wanted to try a new zx10r a rsv4 and a s1000rr But the kawasaki dealer didn't have a zx10 the aprillia dealer is a nightmare and wouldn't give me a shot of a rsv.. A test ride on a s1000rr was all I needed! I wanted a second hand one but he couldn't find one in Motorsport colours so done me a deal on a new one 👌 should have one at the start of next month (sept 14) cant wait :)

Hi Jordan , welcome, I'm over in newport on tay so if you you need a buddy for a ride out, give me a shout��

Hi and welcome mate. I'm often up that way to see relatives in Murthly, just south of Dunkeld. Sadly not on my bike :(

Defo mate I go out with a decent sized group but ur more than welcome to join👍 usual head up the the spittle but thats had a slight fire so may need to travel further for a refreshment haha

Defo mate I go out with a decent sized group but ur more than welcome to join👍 usual head up the the spittle but thats had a slight fire so may need to travel further for a refreshment haha

Back