new one

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1. [*=left]Please post a welcome post in the welcome area to become a standard members and unlock some more areas to you, you have only 14 days to do this or your account will be deleted(sorry stops spam members) and please ensure your welcome post is a good one not just a few words or your account will not be upgraded

a message like this is a put off..........​

1. [*=left]Please post a welcome post in the welcome area to become a standard members and unlock some more areas to you, you have only 14 days to do this or your account will be deleted(sorry stops spam members) and please ensure your welcome post is a good one not just a few words or your account will not be upgraded

This is a fantastic site Michael. There is a lot of nice people on here with a lot of knowledge there are willing to share on all sorts of information about BMWS1000RR's and a lot of people will go out there way to try and help you if you have any trouble shooting issues you may find. once again welcome to the site and i hope you find your dream machine.

Ross B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

[/QUOTE]
Just wait till you get bombarded with naked pics from Stu.

Oh wait, is that just me?

Welcome to the site Dude, enjoy your time here. As said before there's lots of good advice and knowledge of the bike you're looking for.

Hopefully it is, for spammers and for anyone who has no interest in being a participant on this forum.

If someone signs up to the forum and puts up no information about themselves whatsoever then it's unlikely they will get much valid help/advice/banter from other members here, so it's self defeating for the individual and a waste of time for the members.

This system of introduction has worked very well for a long time. If it's not your cup of tea then that's your decision fella, no problem.

Just wait till you get bombarded with naked pics from Stu.

Oh wait, is that just me?

You are not alone Loupe, lol.

Hi Michael, great choice of bike and even better forum, good luck with your search, hope you get a deal somewhere.
Where are you from? What's been your bikes (if any) up till now? Do you prefer track or road?
Would you like to see some puppies? Lol

Welcome in my friend, many, many good folks on here.

JimmyMac

Dont you be listening to these lunatics.. who needs enemies with Loupe and Jimmy Mac cutting about...welcome Michael...two words for these two...DELETE DELETE 😀

Sent from Galaxy S7

Hi there,as everyone else has said,this is a great site. Some right characters and well moderated,the banter never fails to crack a smile in my darkest hours (I work nights every other week) lol.
Anyway,I hope you find it as welcoming and helpful as I did.

Ross

I'd be serving less time if I was. Banged up with a life sentence[emoji6]

Latest posts

Back