S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liam robertson

Reaction score
Hi all im a new member, my name is Liam and im from north wales and recently traded my repsol sp in for a 2015 bmw s1000rr. So far i love it, i find it a much better machine than the honda and im loving every ride out i go on. I also do some track riding too which maybe i could give this a try out 😉. Im new to the bike so hope i can get some good info on here to get even more enjoyment from the bike. Thanks

Welcome Liam..Good your enjoying the RR..I loved my RR9..probably the best all round bike I've ever owned tho a bit too easy to ride if you know what I mean. You'll get loads of info and advice on here.

Enjoy the forum...

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Liam and congratulations on your new RR!

Gen 3 RR?s are awesome bikes, what colour have you gone for?
I?m really glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying it already, it?s very good to hear you prefer it to the Blade SP [emoji6]

I?d highly recommend taking your RR on track as it?s the only way to really see what the bikes are capable of, though RR?s are amazing bikes to ride be it on road or track [emoji41]

Enjoy the forum, there is indeed loads of information on here and most of all a wonderful community. I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Hi Liam, great part of the country to be in for enjoying weekend blasts (when the weather permits).

I do like a nice 'blade and when the SP came out I was worried I'd made the wrong choice with an RR...but, i think like you, the RR prevailed.

Latest posts

Back