New member says hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flup

Reaction score
Hi,

I have read a lot on this forum and I recently joined the club of the S1000RR owners. I swapped the bike with a Yamaha R6. The bike was delivered last week a BMW S1000RR 2016 blue/white with 1000 miles on it. She went straight into my storage due to the salt on the roads, so now its waiting till march for the good weather. Till then making list of modifications which I want.

I did one training track day last year on my Yamaha R6 and was hooked. So looking forward to this year with some more track days.

Greets, Richard

welcome mate , hope the wait till March isn't to long for you ? can't wait myself, enjoy the forum

Hi Richard, welcome to the forum:). The winter is the worst thing about biking, not too long now I hope.

Hi Richard, welcome from Scotland.
Great to have another International rider on here, it adds to the whole spectrum of members. My Sister-in-Law is Dutch and we usually have a bit of banter about the football as the Netherlands are a small country with a lot of talent and Scotland are a small country with a lot of heart, lol.

Hope the salt is away soon for you to enjoy your new bike, looking great by the way.

JimmyMac

I will have till wait to march anyway due to insurance. I have a winterstop on it so can't ride 3 months during the winter but saves some money on the insurance.
But counting the days and looking in the storage now and then if she is still there.... :) Can't wait to ride.

The bike is current completely standard except the titanium akrapovic exhaust. I have a wishlist for the modifications and this forum provides a lot of info for it.

I only watch football if the national team plays but there not doing a great job last year. I hope they will do better this year.

Back