New member saying hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaospunx#82

Reaction score
Just joined up as I will be picking up a gen3 s1000rr in the next couple of weeks.
I currently race in no limits cup1000 championship on a gen4 zx10r so the plan is to finish the year on that bike as I'm having a decent season and switch to the bmw for next year.
But I will do a few trackdays on the beemer and if I gel with it quickly I may run that for the last few rounds instead I've always raced zx10's which I know inside outso expect alot of questions as I try to get up to speed with the beemer
Thanks
Phil

Welcome... you'll love the bike.... its a weapon :). When in the right hands.... i'll be taking it on a gentle bimble around Mugello this weekend :) with a few other forum members.

Hope you're good at stoppies! Stoprak has shown us all that's the way to race 'em :D
Gen3 is a weapon even now, if it doesn't have a map I highly recommend the RS2E one.

Hope you're good at stoppies! Stoprak has shown us all that's the way to race 'em :D
Gen3 is a weapon even now, if it doesn't have a map I highly recommend the RS2E one.
It's been mapped by phil crowe I believe and is already a race bike plus buying off someone I know well so all should be good hopefully looking forward to finding out

Back