new member (LOL)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iain-s1000rr

Reaction score
Hey guys, been off for a while and missed the banter and also the great knowledge from you guys. Been a busy boy with things unrelated to the bike so i wont bore you all. Good to see that there is LOADS of new members signing on so welcome to you all. Its going to take me a while to read through all the old posts but i see Jimmy mac is still cracking out the jokes and Stuarts still got a smoking hot receptionist. Also see that the mods are keeping the site in good order :) its good to be back.

Hello Alex, hope you finally sorted that dreaded bazzaz issue out and your not stopping and starting more than a traffic jam ;)

Nah it's still fecked. Got it all wired in properly, made it 100miles from Leeds to Sleaford...then the issue started again, less often but still significantly enough to warrant being thrown at the place near Norwich which fitted it. Unfortunately for them it's behaved perfectly.

Need to call them today for an update.

Well that's a bummer pal. Fingers crossed they can get to the bottom of it, either that or they fit a shiny new one for you FOC

Well worst case is - it comes out. But, now it could be a BMW part issue, TPS, CrankPos, GearPos are all tapped under the tank and injectors too...I suspect one of these is the issue, not the one in the boot now.

ok so your definitely hoping it is the Bazzaz now then, dont want to have to start replacing parts. Would be easier/cheaper if its the module causing the issue. fingers crossed for you mate

Hi mate.. how ya been ? glad to have you around for the chat again... Jimmys jokes are still as bad as ever and Gemma will be pleased of her description, ill let her know you were asking after her haha.. good to see you back m8 !

stuarts phone

Hello Stu, been good mate. I refuse to believe that Jimmy has any bad jokes ;) Yeh let her know im still here, im sure she will sleep better knowing that haha. Just read about your tumble at the fuel station, thats sh*t luck Stu. Hope you got all the bits you were looking for. I have just ordered some carbon bits for mine so will post pics when it arrives and ive got it fit.

Lol... shhhtt his jokes are actually good dont tell him tho.. yea got things sorted Iain. Was a bit of a bummer tbh.. was up at the welly petrol station today and had a good look at the bit where my bike fell over. The monobloc is really uneven and the whole forecourt is a total slope...my fault totally tho

stuarts phone

Hi Iain, been missing you mate hope all is well.
Only had Stuarty boy to laugh at for dropping his toys recently.
Wasn't on here today as up at Scone at the Rewind Festival, was photo bombed by a Spandua Ballet singer who reckons he is nearly as good looking as you......... Think you just edge him, lol.

JimmyMac

Hi Jimmy, all is well pal. Stu's right, you are a well traveled man. Hope im the same after my retirement ;) although it will be 75 by the time im old enough to retire. Now he is a handsome bloke, and the guy on the left is ok too haha.

He can belt out a tune by the way, still got it and a really nice guy to boot, met Leo Sayer amongst others yesterday who is more like a comedian off stage, but he DOES feel like dancing.
Away back this morning but the weather is meant to be poor.
Iain, I do like variety in my life and have met some real celebrities from the arts and sport, I just talk to them like any other person, with respect, we all go the same way in the end. I cannot stand these so called celebrities from reality TV who have not put the hours in to get to the top of any game but are famous for being famous, they get found out in the end for not being genuine. These singers spend their lives on the road and work very hard, well rewarded though they are.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back