New lid

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shark had an anti fog coated visor, it was rubbish after a couple of months even with reapplication of a spray the dealers were given to use when customers complained. Shark have subsequently gone to pinlock. Hope yours is better Stu.

Lush looking Bell helmet

Might I ask what is that witchcraft on it?
Anti fog visor but I can't see a pin lock?

I need a new race / sports helmet so if Bell have circumnavigated fog-ing that's opened a new door 

Try and get yourself to a dealer with a wide selection of helmets so you can find the one that fits best, it's worth a trip to somewhere like Sportsbikeshop if you can, I wear a Shark Pro Race carbon not because I have any affinity to the brand or any racers that wear them just that it fits me perfectly and Arai, Shoei, AGV etc don't.

My shark had an anti fog coated visor, it was rubbish after a couple of months even with reapplication of a spray the dealers were given to use when customers complained. Shark have subsequently gone to pinlock. Hope yours is better Stu.
Time will tell Soof.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Try and get yourself to a dealer with a wide selection of helmets so you can find the one that fits best, it's worth a trip to somewhere like Sportsbikeshop if you can, I wear a Shark Pro Race carbon not because I have any affinity to the brand or any racers that wear them just that it fits me perfectly and Arai, Shoei, AGV etc don't.
I agree. J and S have a pretty good selection, I'd say maybe around 40 or 50 full face and a load of Open faces.

I never tried any on except this Bell as I didn't feel the need to after I felt the weight, liked the look and the fit was excellent.

I pressed the "buy now" button [emoji3] .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back