New Fireblade

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That has to be photoshopped surely? I can't think of 2 metal pieces that would rub when riding?

But ok, I take your point Jimmy... ;-)

I think the Sparks have been added Amadeus to make it funnier, but the picture is real. Look at the shadow, it's like an eclipse of the Deathstar.
The sparks are also flying out in the wrong direction for the rotation of the back wheel.
The photo was entered into a list of "The most American photo you have taken" on another site. I think it should be put on McDonalds boxes like a warning on cigarette packets. Haha

Dont be coy now Amadeus, I know you think she is hot.:love-struck:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yDSK91mUNLU

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Honda%20mode_zps98riurbv.jpg

I have a less edited prior to Throttle Monkeys simply adding their name one too :eek:

IMG_9552.JPG

Prices announced for 2017 Fireblade: CBR1000RR ?15,225 & CBR1000RR SP ?19,125.

Erm no then. Prices were posted by CJ Balls (Norwich UK Dealer)

- Sent from Mobile

Last edited:
So the SP is ?2k dearer than a S1000RR Sport with the performance pack and forged wheels? Seriously? I'm a huge Honda fan, but f**k that!

Nicely put! You'd need to be a die hard Honda man to buy either of those bikes over an S1K at those prices or indeed in the case of the SP the cheaper and fun R1M. Hard to see how either blade is moving the game on to justify those price points.

I appreciate the ? has dropped in value...but that's a ridiculous price.

Last edited:
Agreed, I'm not aware that BMW or the other Japanese / Italian bike manufacturers have announced increases on the back of exchange rates. It will be interesting to now see where Suzuki pitch the new GSXR1000, I suspect rather cheaper than the Fireblade..

Agreed, I'm not aware that BMW or the other Japanese / Italian bike manufacturers have announced increases on the back of exchange rates.

Ducati increased their prices by an average of 4.8% for 2017, not sure if that was to do with the exchange rate or just Ducati being Ducati though.

That's a reasonable hike, thing is you can by a new 1299s for significantly below list as there's such a small market for ?20k plus bikes, you could probably land one now for a few hundred quid more than that ?19k blade sp, I know which one Id rather have...

The only Honda I have owned was a Prelude lol. And it looks like that isn't going to change anytime soon. :)

I doubt the pricing is due to the exchange rate, more likely cost inflation.

I owned a Prelude, actually a really good car to drive, but it had to make way for a new Impreza Turbo...!

I had a couple of preludes, great cars

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I owned a Prelude, actually a really good car to drive, but it had to make way for a new Impreza Turbo...!

I did the same Prelude to Impreza
Prelude was a good car, have an S2000 now thats a great fun car :unconscious:

Back