Gen 4 parts & Track fairings feelers out

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGodfather

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I've ordered a new full set from Motoxcambi so my current ones will be up for sale in a month or so.
Just putting the feelers out for any interest here before listing on evilbay.

They are made by Fima and use standard fixings so no fitting kit required. includes full body work but not the screen, mud guard and full tank cover

There are no gen4 ones on ebay to gauge price but thinking ?400 plus postage if they go on there. So open to negotiations if anyones interested.

I will post some pics in the next few days. They are done in Smiths colours and have a bit of damage on the tail and left side but still on the bike and usable.

I also have Gilles chain adjusters with lifters and crash blocks, and R&G Carbon tank protectors on Ebay with buy it now prices. I'm happy to offer free shipping and 10% off for any forum members.

Only coz i can't be bothered repairing and respraying them. Getting a set ready painted from moto already done. Then if (when) I have another spill I can just order the new panel painted up.

Only coz i can't be bothered repairing and respraying them. Getting a set ready painted from moto already done. Then if (when) I have another spill I can just order the new panel painted up.

Latest posts

Back