My BMW S1000RR Sport 2015

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almeria..... My ashes will be scattered there...Love the place along with Mojacar.

Yep my ride was transported on Saturday....managed to get some lever guards on her before she left.

Will keep you guys updated from the TRACK!

Adios....

Attachments

• 21 Lever 1.JPG
    21 Lever 1.JPG
    845 KB · Views: 103
  • 22 Lever 2.JPG
    22 Lever 2.JPG
    542.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 23 Front.jpg
    23 Front.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 24 Vertical.jpeg
    24 Vertical.jpeg
    342.6 KB · Views: 102
your bikes lovely mate , enjoy your track time , Almeria look amazing it's on the to do list for me...

your bikes lovely mate , enjoy your track time , Almeria look amazing it's on the to do list for me...
You'll love he hotel along the sea front of Mojacar too.....

No he's got pics of it in std red then pics after its had a matt black wrap

I PM'd him earlier to ask if he wanted to put the bike for sale on the forum too. Looks tidy and nice miles.

Hi guys

Yes its my bike! I have an immediate cash flow issue (perks of running my own company) and unfortunately she has to go! I am sure I will buy another as soon as I can as I love the bike. The link posted is the correct one, I am obviously trying to get as much money back as I can so am leaving most of the extra bits on there. The bike is very clean and only 2100 miles, plus I just replaced the tyres for new Pirelli SP's. Please check the advert and let me know if interested.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-BMW-S...8AAOSw1DtXE-~d

Back