Morning all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayne

Reaction score
Pick up bike on the 4 th obviously cant wait
How long is running in period
Many thanks

There appears to be some flexibility with actual mileage,so speak to your dealer as some will de-restrict earlier than others.

Wayne

Can anyone tell me where you get the forum monster heads if the are available as stickers

{Comment from Moderator} I've merged the 2 threads {/end}

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wayne

Welcome Wayne, where you from? what did you used to ride? Soofsayer will be along shortly to welcome you to the site, he will give you the info of how and when you can get the Alien head decals.

Thanks for the welcome much appreciated
used to ride a Multistrada pikes peak but got tempted to the dark by the sheer beauty of the s1000rr
Went to pidcocks in derby cos im from Leicester,the spec on the bike is amazing the same ducati spec is 20k plus so it was a no brainer
so after the test ride ordered a sport model the rest is history

Welcome mate, I was over at Pidcocks the other day for the first time, looks a good set up. Multi is a nice bike but night & day v S1K

Had 1098 before and 848 so the multi was a change the s1k is a move to bmw loved the test ride so much ordered it there and then after watching all the videos reading all the write ups its just such a great bike dont know how i missed it before

My mate had an 1198, he sold it within 6 months because it was crippling him at road speeds and bought a MTS 1200s, I've ridden it, good bike but much closer to a GSA than a S1K. You'll find the BMW does everything so well its bloody hard to find fault with it. Do you get on the roads out towards Melton and on over to South Lincs much, love blasting over them!

Back