S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumplestiltonskin

Reaction score
Hello all, new to the forum... pick up my new RR this week ? can't wait just a shame the weather has taken a turn for the worst ?

Cheers ??

Welcome, Hopefully after a wet November we can have a cold but crisp December. Be careful on new tyres!

Welcome, and +1 as Alex mentioned about the tyres. Its going to get very cold on the long range forecasts next week too.

Where in the country are you based and what type of riding do you intend to do? Mainly Road, some track days?

Lots of useful resources here and plenty of knowledgeable people on here more than willing to help with solid sound advice or points to consider when trying to solve/fix/understand the bike.

Hello MrSmooth and cheers for the welcome. Based up in the not so sunny at the moment North East.

Mainly roads for me. Yeah that's the beauty of the forums people who've got 1st hand experience of doing things and sharing it with others who are unsure. Will try chip in :)

I had a fabulous wet/drying track day in July 21 in NE England at Croft circuit - which I was absolutely rubbish at but enjoyed the James Whitham experience nevertheless, then spent 4 other days riding around the fine roads you have up there, N Yorks, Northumberland and the Scottish Borders - and yes Stuartb, even though Grumplestiltonskin is obviously trying to steal my written smoothness in his post, I am the only MrSmooth on this forum :untroubled:

Ha ha... Yeah we're really lucky to have some great beauty spots and roads, weather can be hit and miss though. Never done a track day but it's on my to do list... Heard nothing but good things about the James Whitham ones.

Latest posts

Back