Market Research amongst S1000RR owners

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MojoFieldwork

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Dan and I run a market research agency called Mojo Fieldwork (www.mojofieldwork.com). We are conducting market research about SuperSports bikes at a central location in London in early July and I am posting in your forum to see if there would be any interest in taking part. Just to stress I have run this by your forum admin first so I am not attempting to spam your site.

The research will take the form of small group discussions of up to 5 or 6 people and would last up to 2 hours. The research is on behalf of a major motorbike manufacturer and their chief designers will also attend the research. During the research you will have the opportunity to discuss your bike, evaluate potential future designs of SuperSports bikes and meet other SuperSports bike owners like yourself.

Final dates are not confirmed yet, but the research may take place either during a weekday evening or on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon – depending on what time suits most attendees. We do have to recruit to a certain criteria as laid out by our client so if you are interested you will need to answer a number of questions to help us ascertain your suitability. We also have limited spaces so unfortunately cannot guarantee that everyone who responds will be able to take part.

The most important piece of criteria is that you must presently own and ride a BMW S1000rr!

All participants will receive a cash incentive of £100.00 on the day as a thank you for your time and opinions.

Please be assured that no one will attempt to sell you anything, either at the event or afterwards. We abide by the Market Research Society’s strict data protection rules, so any details you provide will remain confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party.

If you are interested, please PM me and I will give you both my email address and contact number. If you have any questions please either send directly to me or just respond on this thread and I will do my best to provide answers!

Thanks,

Dan

Latest posts

Back