Made to measure leathers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Think im going for a set of m2m.... problem for measuring up is logistics...as im north of Glasgow.. I see Scott and AM are in Durham..strangely with almost the same address...has anyone used either before.

Last edited:
Hi Stuart never used either before but Scott are always at the Ingliston show if your passports not up to date.
They were displaying a set that Bruce Anstey road tested at a horrific speed and they saved his arse.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Actually I saw them Jimmy.... fancy doing me a favour...any chance checking them out for me at the show.. they are listed as being there... and mibe see what you think of the company.. im not going down this year..be good to see what you think. Read various reviews albeit they are quite dated..they went bust a few years ago.

Anyhow let me know if you would be confident buying off them

Dainese

I have a made-to-measure Dainese D-Air race suit for track use. All Dainese D-Stores offer this service along with some Dainese Premium stores who have factory trained staff. If you contact Dainese directly they will be able to tell you exactly which stores offer this service and there may be one close to you. In the UK the service costs from ?300 in addition to the price of the suit and is highly recommended.

I just read rys1000rr as well dav and immediately thought of Ducati glasgow... thats worth checking out....good info cheers

Re: Dainese

I have a made-to-measure Dainese D-Air race suit for track use. All Dainese D-Stores offer this service along with some Dainese Premium stores who have factory trained staff. If you contact Dainese directly they will be able to tell you exactly which stores offer this service and there may be one close to you. In the UK the service costs from ?300 in addition to the price of the suit and is highly recommended.

How good is the fit man ! I know the chic that sells the gear in Duc Glasgpw..wonder if shes been trained up...

Last edited:
Dainese

The fit is exceptional and exactly what you would expect from a made-to-measure Dainese 1pc race suit. Once your measurements have been taken they are then sent directly to the Dainese factory in Italy where your suit is then handmade. Turnaround time varies as preferential treatment is given to Dainese's sponsored riders so their suits take priority. All my Dainese race suits over the seasons have been made-to-measure and I can't rate the service highly enough.

Thats encouraging....however i do prefer a 2 piecer.... ill drop in and see Tracy and try one on...your spot on btw they certainly are a premium outlet

Excellent advice...thanks a mil

Stuart,

its Martin thats trained to measure you up. i had some issues with mine but they sorted it out with Dainese. They're a very tight fit as its a race suit, not really

comfortable off the bike but really good when your on the bike.

Davy.

That's sound Davy... Tbh I'm probably still going to go for a two piece... I like the options it gives... Speaking to couple of mates today...think well jump down to Durham..Scott and am are next to each other.. That said I'll go into Ducati prior too...likely go down after Xmas....

I got a set of made to measure scott leathers made for my son when he was racing and had a few offs and can honestly say there mint, would highly recommend them,

Latest posts

Back