Lightweight Wheels?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidmccord

Reaction score
Not in the market for some as more important stuff at the minute...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/bmw-s1000rr-wheels-/222440599226?hash=item33ca7e2eba:g:sGYAAOSwSlBYyQ9Z

They're just listed as s1000rr wheels but they're not standard ones are they? Don't think they're HP either? May be a bargain for someone though as they may be overlooked by many , not being advertised as something special.

Out of curiousity I'd like to know what sort of wheels they are if anyone recognises them?

Edit: it looks like there may only be one wheel for sale although listed as wheels...

Last edited:
ABE available from Alpha
8447cb43fb1a916b5970e0ed67281423.jpg

- Sent from Mobile

this is for just the rear wheel in pictures. there's no front wheel even though its listed as "wheels". someones going to be disappointed if they think its for the 2 wheels.

Not in the market for some as more important stuff at the minute...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/bmw-s1000rr-wheels-/222440599226?hash=item33ca7e2eba:g:sGYAAOSwSlBYyQ9Z

They're just listed as s1000rr wheels but they're not standard ones are they? Don't think they're HP either? May be a bargain for someone though as they may be overlooked by many , not being advertised as something special.

Out of curiousity I'd like to know what sort of wheels they are if anyone recognises them?

Edit: it looks like there may only be one wheel for sale although listed as wheels...

I messaged the seller twice to confirm whether it was for 1 or 2 wheels.
never got a reply.
Personally,Id steer clear of that ebay auction.
Not worth the hassle.

ABE available from Alpha
8447cb43fb1a916b5970e0ed67281423.jpg

- Sent from Mobile

Do you see at the bottom there......Is that just Alpha Racing trying to get people to buy their discs and sprockets??

Could you use the likes Galfer wavey discs and Renthal sproekcts with those rims,or even OEM discs and sprockets with these rims?

Well of course they want you to buy everything else from them! :)

- Sent from Mobile

I actually bought this. Let's see if it will ever arrive. I have same set front wheel (it's that alpha racing PVM) and now I will get that set complete. Bike came with different 6 spoke PVM rim with little different color. I sold also oem rims and I am left with OZ and this PVM sets and third separate PVM rear rim.

1e247cb04f880a226d2a89759d8c609d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back