Levers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felix

Reaction score
Thoughts on levers for the s1000?
Looking for some now and want some reviews on some, My choice currently is ASV but if anyone knows cheaper good looking ones let me know,
Cheers

I've had Gilles fx on my previous 3 BMW's. Great adjustment and quality item too. They make the HP ones but a fraction of the price. Check calsport website.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Had Chinese ones on for last 3months, no problems whatsoever and at 27squid. I bought them with a view that it's not the end of the world if I have to bin them but was pleasantly surprised. Not all Chinese, hongkongese, Japanese, Taiwanese etc etc are crap nowadays. Mind you, I wouldn't buy the Chinese wheels yet lol. Technology has moved on a great deal in the last 10yrs.... Same with case savers, well made and can't see them failing in the event of a crash...

Last edited:
I had a set of ?26 Chinese Pazzo copies for 6 years on my blade
they still looked and worked like new

All the genuine( LOL) Chinese parts I have bought have all been spot on, I've had levers for all four of my bikes rear sets for my bM and gsxr, engine case protectors for all of them, a few upper fairing brackets for the BM, chain tensioners all these items have been excellent

I got round to fitting a set of HP levers to my bike this afternoon (ta to Ryan), but encountered a few little issues, the first of which was the original brake lever is held in by a slotted bolt, not a torx... is that right? seemed very wrong to me. It's also a Nissin level, again, which just felt bad.

The bolts holding the brake assembly to the bike weren't tight either so as I tried to apply pressure to the slotted bolt, the whole thing just rotated about the clip on. A gentle tightening later saw me just about strip the torx heads on the 2 bolts holding the assembly-i'm guessing the bolts are very soft metal as I didn't apply much in the way of torque.

The most annoying thing though was the tiny torx bolt holding the gearshift sensor bar (that's a guess as to its. functionality) to the clutch lever. My t8 was too big s had to use a set of pincers to jerry rig the bloody thing free for attachment to the HP lever....grr.

If nothing else, the bike looks better now :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys but waste of money or not I went for ASV's

Latest posts

Back