Leicester are Champs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still can't believe that my team sheff wed let Jamie vardy go for nothing because he was too small and wouldn't make it as a professional, bet the bloke who made that decision feels a right t--t now

Still can't believe that my team sheff wed let Jamie vardy go for nothing because he was too small and wouldn't make it as a professional, bet the bloke who made that decision feels a right t--t now

Not the worst decision ever made Budgie : Guy that turned down the Beatles must be the number 1 **** up ever...lol

Leicester is my home team..... But I have supported Liverpool since when I remember......

My just have to enjoy the celebrations and go with the flow.... dunno when Liverpool will win the Premier League... hopefully, Klopp has a few quid to spend and we may have a pun next season, but it just goes to show that Leicester can do it without spending big... Champions League will be interesting for them ;-) Congratulations Leicester.. !!

Same kind of inept behavior we have at Forest where every player does better when they leave! Respect to Leicester, even though it sticks in my throat!!

Latest posts

Back