Knockhill trackdays Sat and Sun 9th and 10th July

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol a wish a was doing both days Stuart.. work on Sat might pop up on Sunday to spectate if the weathers good ... doing the ducati glasgow track night on the 29th if anyone's interested? have a great time guys.

Lol... really laughed at that...ffs I'm actually not far off that age the now... just need to watch how hard i cough in case i shit myself, does anyone make leathers with an arse hatch ?

Yep getting ready for the weekend and I'll take a large rake to smooth over the kitty litter.
I've taken off some nice bits in preparation....

That's the power of negative thinking Loupe! Like changing your golf ball for an auld ane, just cause your hitting to an island green.

Be careful and try not to let your thong show, StuartB will get fixated!!

JimmyMac

Lol Jimmy, Yes your right I'm usually pretty positive but I'm still taking the bits off!
Will change my mindset.
I'll tie Stuart's thong to a pole and do my lap of honour like the Moto GP guys when I complete the weekend.

That's the power of negative thinking Loupe! Like changing your golf ball for an auld ane, just cause your hitting to an island green.

Be careful and try not to let your thong show, StuartB will get fixated!!

JimmyMac
Cameras on the ready Jimmy

stuarts phone

enjoy your weekend guys , hopefully there will be plenty of good pics and vids.

lol , not at all mate , never seen anyone tugged for sound , they don't check tbh , louder the better!!

lol , not at all mate , never seen anyone tugged for sound , they don't check tbh , louder the better!!

Haha quality. Ave been up watching a few times and heard some loud exhausts coming from the bikes. But aye, louder the better a say.

Was up tonight watching the Ducati Glasgow track night , Wee guy McPhee who's a Moto 3 rider was up riding the demonstrator. He's quick but not as quick as the Ducati Glasgow guy that runs/organises it. Was a cracking night , hope it's like that all weekend, I'll be up tomorrow in the car with my lad , have fun track riders and be safe and keep it shiny side up.

Was up tonight watching the Ducati Glasgow track night , Wee guy McPhee who's a Moto 3 rider was up riding the demonstrator. He's quick but not as quick as the Ducati Glasgow guy that runs/organises it. Was a cracking night , hope it's like that all weekend, I'll be up tomorrow in the car with my lad , have fun track riders and be safe and keep it shiny side up.

the ducati nights are great beavis, big martin who runs it is proper rapid on his superleggera , am doing the one on the 29th , hope it's dry for everyone over the weekend

the ducati nights are great beavis, big martin who runs it is proper rapid on his superleggera , am doing the one on the 29th , hope it's dry for everyone over the weekend

Did one last July and it was brilliant, sun was shining, no crashes and bike was excellent. Trying to talk my cousin into doing it again so might be up on the 29th if there's spaces.

Latest posts

Back