K47 September 2017 s1000rr with forged wheels

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I?ll post pictures when I get home the engine gave up on me the bike is in graphite with hp4 forged wheels I?ve stripped most of it now ready to sell I won?t be cheap because I know parts are not easy to get and the money will go towards something new next year I?m in Wrexham north Wales

great sale advert,engine fucked,wont be cheap :eek:illeak:

Look forward to the parts list. We require prices on everything per forum rules.

I have a 2017 grey/black so any immaculate parts could be of interest.
Are the rims actual HP4 Blue or the black ones?

Is the engine in one piece? No holes in the block?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I?m breaking the bike and selling the parts which are all mint except two cylinders in the engine so the engine won?t be sold will it but the mint ! Hard to get parts will be sold and yes I won?t be giving them away I?ll sell them for the going rate ! So any racers want a frame for a 2017 ? Forged wheels with all the running gear to fit ? Maybe not so fcuked!

doesn't have to be a racer,if it's got a v5 anyone wil have it.

stick a list up,with prices,only way you'll actually sell anything....

In a browser there's a small picture icon in the tool bar above the post.

In tapatalk (phone app for forums) its a more obvious button below where you type.

I found that however it doesn?t seem to upload from my iPad or. iPhone maybe the file size of the picture is restricted thank you

The pics can't be too big, try resizing smaller <2mb

Hi they were extra on the bike when new they look black to me with hp4 bmw on them there?s no holes in the block

Whoa thats some impact/detonation

Wheels are the black optional forged I also got on mine

I?ll post pictures when I get home the engine gave up on me the bike is in graphite with hp4 forged wheels I?ve stripped most of it now ready to sell I won?t be cheap because I know parts are not easy to get and the money will go towards something new next year I?m in Wrexham north Wales
Parts are plentiful mate, so keep the prices cheap !

Stu triggers alert on the "For Sale" section

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back