Just a quick hello from a new member

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toan the Moan

Reaction score
Bought a nice used example of the awesome s1000rr. I was riding my trusty old Gsxr 1000k2 a mighty weapon so it had a tough act to follow . The BM has been an interesting upgrade.
I took it on a track day where I feel it is more suited and that's all I use it for now a fast track day bike . I found it was a bit harsh and uncomfortable for a road bike but then I am getting old now
Good to be here

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a 2010 model it was the dull black grey it's now wearing some CRC race fairing and is black and white with plenty of race livery stickers

From this [IMG ] IMG_0772 , on Flickr[/IMG]

TO
28895483064_3ee97a1817_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mate. Must be a trend with these strange names... Japcati now Toan lol... kidding aside mate. Your very welcome in here..Stuart

Sent from Galaxy S7

Welcome along,
2nd pic wasn't displaying for me so I've edited it.

- Sent from Mobile

Could you also add an S to GXR1000 please, I have a dodgy laptop sometimes the s doesn't work. Is the OP not able to edit his own posts ? or am I just having a blonde moment

Could you also add an S to GXR1000 please, I have a dodgy laptop sometimes the s doesn't work. Is the OP not able to edit his own posts ? or am I just having a blonde moment

Welcome to the forum Toan. You've started already lol.

There is a timeout on editing your own posts (5 minutes I think) unless you are a mod :).

Liking the bike, nice job.

I love the bike at 10krpm + but miss my old GSXR's mid range torque . Been looking into some mapping options preferably reflashing to help give the BM the GSXR's mid range torque

Std headers the cat has been bypassed (bought it like that ). It originally had the bmw akro can on it but with the cat having been removed you could hear it from space! Tried fitting the factory std can but was still too loud 106db+. I bought a brand new arrows can and had an adaptor pipe made it is now around 98 db instead of the 120+. the set valve cables have been removed . I've just had it on the dyno and it makes std power figures .

Std headers the cat has been bypassed (bought it like that ). It originally had the bmw akro can on it but with the cat having been removed you could hear it from space! Tried fitting the factory std can but was still too loud 106db+. I bought a brand new arrows can and had an adaptor pipe made it is now around 98 db instead of the 120+. the set valve cables have been removed . I've just had it on the dyno and it makes std power figures .

Here's the Dyno comparison graph
Red is My BM s1000rr, Green is my old Gsxr 1000 k2, Blue is a Motorrad flashed BM s1000rr with a full Akro systyem

33399867721_f2ffb53a41_c.jpg
[/URL]WhatsApp Image 2017-03-19 at 11.28.24 by Tony Turbo, on Flickr[/IMG]

I think you've found the answer to your question, a full system. It will undoubtedly fill in the mid range. Alex is selling his from his old bike so you might be able to get a nice full akra tI system for a fair price (after my commission of course) ;).

Yes BUY it now!! I have a bazzaz too I all mapped and ready to go with it ;)

- Sent from Mobile

Prices please
I think I am jut a bit disappointed with the mid range torque figures from the BM and surprised that my Old antique 50 k miles Suzuki has so much more Mid range torque.

Latest posts

Back