Jumped ship

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyC

Reaction score
Good evening, I have just picked up my New bike. Only managed 40 odd miles as it?s done nothing but rain which meant I spent more time cleaning than riding it. But I love it so far. Chopped in my 19 plate blade SP, which I thought was a great ride and did love. But the wife saw the BM, liked it so when she said I could change as long she could select the colour. I didn?t need asking twice, or give her chance to change her mind.

Good evening, I have just picked up my New bike. Only managed 40 odd miles as it?s done nothing but rain which meant I spent more time cleaning than riding it. But I love it so far. Chopped in my 19 plate blade SP, which I thought was a great ride and did love. But the wife saw the BM, liked it so when she said I could change as long she could select the colour. I didn?t need asking twice, or give her chance to change her mind.
Welcome Danny, always good when the other half is interested and approving of these purchases!

Its a better road bike you're bound to love it

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I would have had the Bm before but never liked the head light arrangement. ?23500 for the new SP was never going to happen.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What were your favourite experiences board the Blade?

Shall look forward to hearing your impressions and feedback on the RR in due course, and hopefully see some photos too [emoji41]
What colour did you go for?

Enjoy the forum!

The blade was great and easy to ride. The wife chose the hockenheim silver. Which I actually liked too.
I just fancied something I hadn?t had before.

Latest posts

Back