Jerez 18th September

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not, but wanted to ask if you would report back on the new kerbs?

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

gutted to not be there, already booked mexico with other half that date, i did run it by her if we could change the dates.....

as for the new run off kerbs, **** me, whilst i undrstand you shouldn't be on them, they look like an accident waiting to happen if the rear gets onto them, and very painful if you ever slide over them!!

gutted to not be there, already booked mexico with other half that date, i did run it by her if we could change the dates.....

as for the new run off kerbs, **** me, whilst i undrstand you shouldn't be on them, they look like an accident waiting to happen if the rear gets onto them, and very painful if you ever slide over them!!

Yeah that's my view, its all 'ok' ish whilst you're avoiding them, but what happens if you highside and land on them? Or lowside along them. Or just run out of talent and ride over them... Looks a real bone breaking bukaroo. And for what? If these have to exist then I would say they should be *beyond* the old kerbs...maybe they are...but it didn't look like it. Single seater race car suspension would be ripped off by it.

Think I will be giving it a miss if they are as bad as they look. Would think it will curtail the enjoyable 'fun riding' knowing it could be a trip to hospital....

Think I will be giving it a miss if they are as bad as they look. Would think it will curtail the enjoyable 'fun riding' knowing it could be a trip to hospital....

it certainly wouldn't put me off going, think i'd prefer to have them than the astro turf they used to have at aragon!! (not there anymore ).

it certainly wouldn't put me off going, think i'd prefer to have them than the astro turf they used to have at aragon!! (not there anymore ).

Probably an age thing, I wouldn't lose my fillings on astro like i would on the sharks teeth :biggrin-new:

Last edited:
haha no, but any kind of lean angle with the rear wheel touching it was a lethal

Latest posts

Back