Jerez - Redline - Oct 23

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, but you'll love it, just stay off the new kerbing!!

i've just got back from Aragon, was a bit chill+overcast 1st day, but spot on 20c ish for next couple of days

the run from t1-t7 is my favourite part, corkscrew to back straight is very tricky to get right. hit my new top speed also on the blade 187.4 (gps lap timer) which isn't too slow....thats about 10 mph faster than the bmw at that point

the run from t1-t7 is my favourite part, corkscrew to back straight is very tricky to get right. hit my new top speed also on the blade 187.4 (gps lap timer) which isn't too slow....thats about 10 mph faster than the bmw at that point
Jezus. Only made I only made 174 at Mugello...(but I am slow onto straights and it was 37C air)

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

no not this trip, i mighthave some from last trip, i'll check my YT channel se if i put any on there.

it's pretty much all down to the TC+wheelie on this bike, i can get on the gas ealrlier+harder than i could on the bm, and no need to short shift from 2nd like i had too on the bm to stop the wheelie coming too high, a decent rider would have utilised the rear brake though.....plus it has 214 at the rear wheel, that helps ;)

Latest posts

Back