Insurance

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Had my renewal through from Hastings, thought I would look at bemoto as I have my van with them.
'Kin L ! treble what Hastings want !
What's the matter with these companies? They must have lost a lot of business from the 'old days'

Market is mad. Too many stolen and they are written off too easily, many bikes are £20k new. Up the premiums go.

I'm thinking that SORN and no insurance is the way forwards, sadly.

Market is mad. Too many stolen and they are written off too easily, many bikes are £20k new. Up the premiums go.

I'm thinking that SORN and no insurance is the way forwards, sadly.
I've always had multiple bikes and cars in the shed, not being used, but always insured. I am now paying that much on insurance, that I think it's time to stop insuring them. In the past, for all they were costing, it was a no brainer to keep them covered, just in case I took a notion of taking them out, or the worst happened and garage burnt down.

Can't even blame theft for my insurance going through the roof, as I have a post code that couldn't be better, living on a remote Scottish island.

Can't remember the last time any of my insurance prices went down.. lucky to get the same price as last year these days 😞 Got a pragmasis titan 22mm and litelok X3 Moto on my bike but they aren't even on the security option list for most insurance..

Back