Indicator wont cancel

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_maz

Reaction score
Was out for a run earlier today, put the indicator on to turn, cancelled it after I made the turn. Looked down again a few seconds later to discover it wasn't cancelled. Cancelled again and it wouldn't cancel. Any ideas? It's a 2010 if that makes a difference.

BMW should replace foc , but it might depend on the dealer mate, I have had some probs with my righthand switch gear gave it a hefty scud and no probs since......

Last edited:
BMW should replace foc , but it might depend on the dealer mate, I have had some probs with my righthand switch gear gave it a hefty scud and no probs since......
Haha where did you "scudd" it with mate? I'm open to suggestions.

As in take it off and send you it?

Yea, unless you fancy a ride down to yorkshire haha

I've fixed 3 switch gears this month already at work.. It's a really common problem on all printed circuit style switches.

It might be worth trying your local dealer first though as I've heard of them doing 'good will' claims on the switches in the past, even on bikes out of manufacturers warranty

Yea, unless you fancy a ride down to yorkshire haha I've fixed 3 switch gears this month already at work.. It's a really common problem on all printed circuit style switches. It might be worth trying your local dealer first though as I've heard of them doing 'good will' claims on the switches in the past, even on bikes out of manufacturers warranty

Ideal buddy. What's the cost?

As far as I know bmw stopped replacing them for free in December So if I were you I'd jump at Stephens offer

Yeah think you are right. Had a look around on the Internet and that seems to be the general consensus. Spoke to Stephen, sorting something out.

Latest posts

Back