hp4 ecu flash

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Kevin

I also had brentuning first V1 tune with the mygenius device. I end up losing power and my bike got slower after 9 and 10rpm. For some reason my friend on the track would be able to pass on long strait always with no problem! Bren tried to fix my problem with a remote custom tune and I still had the same problem! I did multiples test when being on the track going from stock map to bren map with his mygenius device to make sure I did have an issue. On stock map my bike would feel slower under 9rpm compare to bren. I have to say bren map in lower rpm felt faster but back on stock map most of friend had to chance a long strait away! Bren decided to drop me customer support and told me I don't understand his tune. One good way to show your clients you have a good product! Months later V2 come out from BT and I decided to give them a call and purchase V2 to see if this update would fix my issues. To my surprise they refused to sell it to me saying I'm someone who those understand how tuning works. I have 15 years of riding experience and during this time i owned 10 bike that I all modded and go them tuned by professional tuners. I do maintenance and install all my aftermarket parts myself! I know about tuning my bikes or when I have and issue!

Stuck with bren tuning V1 and end up finding OE Tuning true a friend that deals with them on car tuning. To my surprise i leard that OE Tuning and Brentuning started developing The first S1000RR flash tune together. For some reason they had a falling out. With OE Tuning i got great results and my bike runs better then ever! I'm not trying to say OE is better then BT as many people got great results with BT just that Bren should of help me out more with my issue.

Kevin did bren try any else to try and fix your issues?

PS OE Tuning let me keep my mygenius device I purchase from brentuning, they are able to provide you a unlock code you enter in your device and that will let you load OE flash maps. Also OE offers the android flash device that suppose to be easier to use.

Well,this is one thread I won't look at any more-seen all this on the other forum!!
And they closed that one!!!

Well,this is one thread I won't look at any more-seen all this on the other forum!!
And they closed that one!!!

They close that thread on the other for because Brentuning is a paying vendor on there. I guess its normal they have his back and close any bad thread about a paying vendor!

They close that thread on the other for because Brentuning is a paying vendor on there. I guess its normal they have his back and close any bad thread about a paying vendor!

Hi bmwpower - you haven't posted in the welcome section so we don't know anything about you, perhaps put something up so users understand who you are, where from, your bikes etc?

Hi bmwpower - you haven't posted in the welcome section so we don't know anything about you, perhaps put something up so users understand who you are, where from, your bikes etc?

I will post now! Thanks for letting me know!

+1 for HM racing in Edenbridge, great customer service, always willing to discuss and race BMW's. Impressed with the results on mine plus the time they took over it.

Hey Bananananananananaman, :)

I think if I can get transport arranged mine will be getting mechanically fettled at HM Racing soon :) Good to hear praise. ?50ph is pretty good imo, waiting on a quote from them and Prime Factors.

Latest posts

Back