How old are you guys?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reddevil007 link=topic=171.msg1038#msg1038 date=1317936191 said:
I'll have to get my mates father in law to sign up. He's 63 with full ARCS on his S1000. Also another mates dad has just bought an s1000 and he is over 60 as well
Cheers ;D

GS TRV link=topic=171.msg1060#msg1060 date=1317971798 said:
Flip - there are some old codgers on here indeed! ;D
;D ;D ;D last 10 yrs was gone in a blink.

43, but if the saying "your only as old as you feel" is true then the mrs is 32 so happy days ::)

40 but still 21 in the head and i still pass for 35 with the ladies......lol

£1,138 !!! As Bruce says "Points make Prizes" To get ripped of at that level you MUST have a bag full! ??? :eek:

Nah its more to do with having a five year break from owning a bike coupled with the last bike i owned was a CBR600FS. Only three companies would insure me and one of them wanted 4k.

37 ;D

I'm sure someone told me that insurance was cheaper when you got older .... how old is 'older'... ?

Read somewhere on here that someone was paying £2k for there insurance... felt sorry for him.
But it made me feel a little better about mine ;D

ohhhh its well worth it lol......

just beyond expensive and i hate it just because im so young dosnt mean i cant ride the bloody bike or im suicidal, plus iv got 5 years ncb that aparantly means nothing to insurance companies

S1000RR ROB link=topic=171.msg2087#msg2087 date=1321375577 said:
ohhhh its well worth it lol......

just beyond expensive and i hate it just because im so young dosnt mean i cant ride the bloody bike or im suicidal, plus iv got 5 years ncb that aparantly means nothing to insurance companies
Ever thought of getting an Advanced test pass under your belt? That might get you 10% off your renewal when its due. ;D
Sounds boring but, I did mine 20 years ago, cost about £50 but have saved every year since, oh and it improved my riding....

Phil

I've just started my iam cost 139 and the iam site gives you address of groups that run it around your area. I've been riding bikes for 34 years and I've learnt a few things from them which are useful.

Latest posts

Back